1. The Hotel Rules and Regulations are valid from 1st of November 2017 for the indefinite period of time.
2. The beginning of a stay in the Hotel is accompanied by accepting the Rules and Regulations by the Guest.
3. Upon check-in the Guest is obliged to show at the Reception Desk an identity card with a photo confirming the identity. If the Guest refuses to show such a document, the Receptionist is obliged to refuse distributing the key to the room and concluding the hotel agreement.
4. The Receptionist is entitled to refuse registering the Guest without giving a reason of the refusal.
5. The Guest personally fills the registration card in with his/her full name and put the signature to it.
6. On the Guest's request the Receptionist is obliged to fill the registartion card with the check-in details from the identity card. The Receptionist cannot keep the Guest's identity document.
7. The rooms in the hotel are not rent for full 24-hour periods. Hotel day begins at 2:00 p.m. on the day of check-in and lasts until 10:00 a.m. on the next day.
8. If a Guest did not specify the duration of his/her stay, it is assumed that the room is rented for one day.
9. The Reception Desk should be informed about the Guest's wish to extend his/her stay by the Guest until 10:00 a.m. on the day of planned expiration of rental period. The Hotel will take into consideration the request for extend the stay depending on availability.
10. Leaving belongings or remaining in the room after 10:00 a.m. is treated as an automatic extension of the stay. If the Guest leaves the room after 12:00 a.m. the Hotel shall charge a fee for the next hotel day in amount consistent with the price list for the day
11. It is forbidden to pass the room to other people, even if the night for wich they paid has not elapsed.
12. Night-time at the Hotel lasts from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. of the next day. During the night-time, Guests and persons who use the Hotel services are obliged to not disturb the stay of other Guests.
13. Stay of unregistered persons in the hotel room after 10:00 p.m. is equivalent to the Guest's consent to accomodate the additional persons for a fee consistent with the price list for additional accomodation of an adult person available at the Reception Desk of the Hotel. The Guest bears full responsibility for behaviour of visiting his/her room persons.
14. Children under the age of 13 must be supervised by adults at all tme during thei stay inthe Hotel. Legal guardians are responsible for their behaviour, including damages and/or harm.
15. The fee for the stay does not include the use of the minibar in the room. The pricelist of the items in the minibar is available at the Reception Desk where you can place the order for mini bar. The use of the minibar will be included in the final bill. Additional charge of 20PLN for lost key card to your room. .
16. Smoking cigarettes and tobacco products is completely prohibited in the hotel premises, including hotel rooms and balconies, in accordance with the act of 8 April 2010 amending the act on protection of health against the consequences of the use tobacco and tobacco products and the act on State Sanitary Inspection (Journal of Laws No. 81, Item 529). Breach of the smoking prohibition in the hotel room is equivalent to the Guest's consent to cover the costs of deodorization of the room in the amountof 400 PLN.
17. Guest bearsfull material and legal responsibility for any loss or damages of hotel furnishings and appliances resulting from his/her fault or from the fault of his/her visitors.
18. For fire safety reasons, it is forbidden to: - use convector heaters, water heaters, irons and the other electrical appliances in the Hotel which are not part of the equipment provided in the room and the other hotel premises. The above does not apply to chargers and power supplies of radio, TV and computer equipment, - use open flame in the hotel rooms and the other premises.
19. Leaving the room the Guest should close windows and balcony door. The Guest should also check if the door to ther room is locked.
20. The Hotel's liability for losses or damages of items brought to the Hotel by the Guest is regulated by the provisions of Articles 846-849 of the Civil Code. The Hotel's libility is subject to limitation if these items are not deposited at the Reception Desk. The Hotel has the right to refuse to accept for safekeeping guns, flammable items, money, securities and valuables, in particular jewellery and items of scientific or artistic value, if they threaten the safety or have high value in relation to the and standard of the Hotel or if they take up too much space.
21. The Guest should immediately inform the Reception about any loss, demage or destruction of any item as soon as possible after it is identified. 22. The Guest should keep luggage in the room or in designated palces.
23. Any items left by the Guest in the Hotel, shall be returned to the address given by the Guests on his/her expense. If such an instruction is not received, the Hotel shall store the items for the peroid of 3 months and then release them charity of its choice or dispose of them. The Hotel does not store food or perishable items, like cosmetics and medicines.
24. In the event of breach of these Rules and Regulations the Hotel may refuse to provide further services to the person who breaches them. Such a person is obliged to immediately follow the demands of the hotel personnel, to settle the amounts due for the services provided so far and to pay damages, if any, and leave the hotel premises.
25. The Hotel may refuse to accept a Guest who grossly breaches the Hotel Rules and Regualtions during previous stay afflicting a damage to one, some or all of the below: other Guests, Hotel personnel, Hotel property or who in any other way disturbed the peace in the Hotel.
26. Leaving a car in the hotel car park is not equal to beginnig of a storage agreement. The Hotel shall not be liable for any loss or damage of the car or any items left in it.
27. The Hotel provides services according to its standards. In case of any Guest's complaints regarding the quality of the services, he/she is requested to report them immediately at the Reception Desk.
28. The Hotel is obliged to ensure the safety of Guest's stay, including confidentiality of information about the Guest.
30. Pets are not allowed.
In the event of a fire: Please rise the alarm by activating the nearest break call point which are located at corridors, then evacuate the building by the nearest emergency exit and assemble at the assembly point. If the alarm sounds please evacuate the building by the nearest emergency exit and assamble at the assembly point. In case of a fire use fire exit. Do not use lifts.